Monday, August 8, 2011

Balloon Shoot nr.1

Oh, our first real photoshoot ever. I had this balloon idea in my mind for ages, and finally we got ourselves together and went out and we did it! First we went to the shop, to buy some balloons, we actually wanted different kind of balloons, but I'm clad we got those, cause I totally love those pictures and I can say, I'm proud of myself - first one turned out so well. All photos are shopped in PhotoShop CS5 and tuned a bit in PhotoScape v3,5 and taken with Nikon D90 + AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm ( except first one ). 
And of course, the lovely model, she is my best friend Kärol, who I love to call as Cärr!


This is one of my personal favourites,
taken with Canon EOS 450D + Canon EF 50mm f/1,8 II.


and some rainbow colours...


brighter one


love the colours...


and I also TOTALLY love this one, can't describe why, I just do...


and finally this one, we did it just for one, but it turned out to be really cool.


©Pille-Riin Sepp, not allowed to use without a permission!

No comments:

Post a Comment